Thursday, March 3, 2011

0
Jowie Villar Mendoza aka Dice


Contact Info Profile: facebook.com/jowie.mendoza
Email: friendly_jowie@yahoo.com Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: May 31, 1990
Relationship: Single
Interested In: Women, Men
Looking For: Friendship, A Relationship Religion: Christian - Catholic

Likes and Interests
Activities: I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate. , Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.
Music: candid philippines , Demet Akalın , Justin Bieber , Paramore , Hey Monday , I'm a MuSic LoveR , Lee Hongki (이홍기) , Shakira , Jonnie and Brookie
Education and Work
High School: Sabang National High School '05

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Created by KyleMJ |

© 2010