Thursday, March 3, 2011

0
Mark Pascual San Juan aka mcoi


Contact Info
Profile:facebook.com/mark.p.sanjuan
Basic Info
Sex:Male
Birthday:October 11, 1986Hometown:Pililla, Rizal
Relationship:It's complicated
Interested In:Women
Looking For:Friendship, A Relationship, Networking
Religion:Roman Catholic

Likes and Interests
Activities:Tambalang Balasubas at Balahura,I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
Music:Brian White,Iyaz,Jason Derulo,Rihanna,Boys 2MenTV Shows:Temptation of Wife / Wife’s Temptation / Wife’s Revenge / Cruel Temptation,Temptation of Wife - Philippines (TOWPH),Glee,Fear Itself,Ghost Whisperer,Americas Next Top Model,Small VilleMovies:Saw5,Saw 2,Saw 3,SAW 4,Saw 1Books:Aklat Ni Hudas,abnkkbsnpl-ako,Alamat ng Gubat,Stainless Longganisa,Bobong Pinoy
Quotes:"im not a smart person and i dont know what love is. I may not be able to explain it but i know how to show it."
Education and Work
College:university of rizal system
High School:pililla national high school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Created by KyleMJ |

© 2010